FactionFab Rear Shifter Bushing 2022+ BRZ
This is an upgraded mount crafted from durable urethane materials, and is a direct replacement for the factory rubber rear bushing. The result is the elimination of unwanted shifter slop to provide increased shifter feel and to reduce shifting errors associated with the soft factory rear mount.
Additionally, the Faction Fab features a 10mm drop in the rear shifter bushing mounting location when compared to stock. By dropping the rear shifter bushing, the entire shifter assembly is lowered to center the shifter lever in the shift trim ring. This is especially critical when used in conjunction with aftermarket short shifters which can cause the shifter and the shift knob to sit closer to the dash and away from the natural center location. The Faction Fab Rear Shifter Bushing corrects this issue by re-centering the shifter back into the middle of the shift trim ring correcting the issue.
Here are the details:
- 10mm lower mounting position compared to stock
- Direct factory replacement with no modifications needed
- 80A vacuum cast polyurethane materials
- 304 stainless steel machined inserts for load distribution and corrosion resistance
- Grade 8.8 zinc plated hardware
- 100% Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA