FactionFab Slotted Front Rotor 2002-2008 WRX
This rotor is ideal for street use and for the occasional spirited drive and will improve your overall braking response, brake cooling and thermal stability, pad cleanliness, and overall increased braking performance in any situation.
- Front location
- Shallow Sharp-edged groves are milled into a high carbon cast iron disc to provide consistent pad contact and maximum friction over repetitive use.
- High-Carbon content for wear resistance, thermal stability, and cracking resistance
- Bi-directional design, meaning rotors are not side specific
- Symmetric vane castings to increase heat dissipation efficiency and thermal stability
- Double-disc ground, non-directional finish
- Mill balanced for reduced vibration
- Precision machined with Run-out spec of no more than .002″, Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) of .0005″
- Fully machined non-friction surfaces for perfect fitment
- Sold individually
- Electronically applied E-Coating for corrosion resistance
- 400-hour salt spray tested
- Fully coated inside and out