FactionFab Slotted Rear Rotors Dual Drilled 2008-2017 STI/ 2008-2014 WRX
This rotor is ideal for street use and for the occasional spirited drive and will improve your overall braking response, brake cooling, and thermal stability, pad cleanliness, and overall increased braking performance in any situation.
- Rear location
- These rotors are also dual drilled in 5×100 and 5×114.3, making them an ideal option for when upgrading the stock WRX brakes to the STi units.
- Shallow Sharp-edged groves are milled into a high carbon cast iron disc to provide consistent pad contact and maximum friction over repetitive use.
- High-Carbon content for wear resistance, thermal stability, and cracking resistance
- Bi-directional design, meaning rotors are not side specific
- Symmetric vane castings to increase heat dissipation efficiency and thermal stability
- Double-disc ground, non-directional finish
- Mill balanced for reduced vibration
- Precision machined with Run-out spec of no more than .002″, Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) of .0005″
- Fully machined non-friction surfaces for perfect fitment
- Sold as a pair
- Electronically applied E-Coating for corrosion resistance
- 400-hour salt spray tested
- Fully coated inside and out
NOTE: 2008 – 2014 WRX Models require the use of factory OEM 2008 – 2017 STI Brembo Brakes to be fitted.