ACT Xtreme Race Rigid 6 Pad Clutch Kit w/ Flywheel 2006-2021 WRX
SB11-XTR6 kit features an Xtreme pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
NOTE: Subaru has increased the clutch component sizes. Aftermarket clutches that include a flywheel must have the flywheel installed, as designed by the manufacturer.
The included flywheel must be installed due to a larger clutch components on the OEM clutches.
Application Note: 240mm upgrade. Must use ACT flywheel (included in kit).
- Feel - Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, increased gear rattle
- Life - Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Quality - Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended Use - Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- ACT Difference - 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
Part Number: SB11-XTR6
Description: XT/Perf Sprung 6 Pad
Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 650
Torque Capacity Over OE: 94%
Flywheel Tooth Count: 124
Disc Type: Race Disc
Spline Count: 24
Spline Size (in.): 1
Disc Diameter (in.): 9.4
Disc Diameter (mm.): 240
Pressure Plate Type: Xtreme
Product Weight (lbs.): 30.1
Kit Contents: SB020X, 6240018, 600890, RB844, PB1004, AT90
Warranty (Product Warranty): One (1) Year from Retail Purchase