FactionFab F-Spec Rear Brake Pads 2003-2005 WRX
These pads offer a great linear thermal stability with easy pedal modulation and consistent braking performance. These are high-performance brake pads that are ideal for the street, auto-x and light track with great low temperature operation, low noise, and high rotor life characteristics.
- Para-Aramid Composition
- Ideal for auto-x, light track days, or aggressive street driving
- 1300ºF maximum operating temperature to aid in fade resistance
- Excellent modulation and initial bite
- Pre-scorched compound to aid in cold weather modulation
- O.E. gas slots and chamfers ensuring for safe efficient stopping while reducing noise associated with vibration
- Positive molded technology provides safe and reliable stopping performance for the entire service life of the brake pad
- Positive molded technology manufacturing process uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and drives out any impurities or excess resins found in the brake pad
- Precision cut backing plates ensure correct pad fitment in the caliper body eliminating vibrations and noise under braking
- Mechanically attached application specific pad shims are designed to eliminate noise associated with brake pad vibrations
FITMENT NOTE: For all 02/03 WRX owners, please verify pad fitment before purchase. There was a rear caliper design change mid production year. This will be determined by the BUILD DATE (not model year), which is found on the VIN plate in the driver’s side door jam.
This style of pad is confirmed for all WRX models with a date of 01/03 and later. For all cars with 10/02-12/02, you will need to verify by comparing to your existing pad shape to our online photos.