FactionFab Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines 1993-2001 Impreza
These have been designed to improve your braking response by replacing your factory rubber lines that can be soft and expand over time. With stainless steel, you get a more direct response straight from the brake pedal to the caliper, inspiring confidence in your braking system while improving stopping performance.
Here are the details.
- PTFE Teflon inner liner to carry the fluid
- Stainless steel woven middle layer for support of the inner liner
- Abrasion-resistant, impact-resistant
- Outer PCV clear abrasion resistant coating to aid in chaffing and protects the inner layers and stress relief at fitting locations
- Each line is 4500psi burst pressure tested
- Stainless steel precision machined fittings for perfect fit and corrosion resistance
- Increased pedal feedback as a result of elimination of soft rubber lines which are prone to swelling and deforming
- 100% model specific for perfect fitment
- Includes hardware