FactionFab Subaru Pitch Stop Mount 2002+ WRX/STI
The pitch stop is designed to reduce front to back engine movement under acceleration and braking. In order to achieve maximum comfort, the factory unit is made out of compliant and flexible materials that will not hold the engine as steady as possible.
The Faction Fab Billet Aluminum Pitch Stop features a unique design that eliminates front to back engine movement while eliminating the undesirable torsional firewall deflection that can contribute to firewall mount failure. This unique design features a spherical bearing that allows for up to 20° of combined torsional deflection before any stress is transferred to the firewall. This is especially critical on vehicles which are prone to firewall failure.
Additional to the unique design of the spherical bearing, the pitch stop mount uses a vacuum cast 95A durometer urethane bushing to practically eliminate any front to back movement. When this is combined with a billet 6061-T6 mount, the result is the ultimate pitch stop mount for any Subaru enthusiast.
- QA1 high-precision stainless steel PTFE lined spherical bearing with up to 20° of movement
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum mount with black type 2 hard anodization
- 95A durometer vacuum cast polyurethane
- Direct factory replacement with no modifications needed
- 304 stainless steel machined inserts for load distribution and corrosion resistance
- Anodized black finish with white Faction Fab logo