Recaro Sportster GT Passenger Seat - Black Leather/ Carbon Weave
Original price $1,875.00 - Original price $1,875.00
$1,875.00 - $1,875.00
Current price $1,875.00
Note: Seat has carbon fabric, not actual carbon fiber.
Weight: 33 lbs / 15 kg
Max height: 36.2 inches / 918 mm
Max seat cushion depth: 19 inches / 483 mm
Max seat cushion width: 21.3 inches / 539 mm
*Dimensions do not include mounting hardware
Our Sportster GT seat is based on our racing-inspired Sportster CS model, with unique design features and fabrics that will complement the styling of high-end sports cars and sports sedans. It combines the features of a sports seat and the lightweight shell of a racing seat. The innovative, reinforced polymer-based backrest provides good comfort along with optimum body support with its pronounced side bolsters and excellent shoulder support. After a long drive your body feels relaxed and you feel refreshed. You have been riding in seats with comfort and ergonomic qualities that are reminiscent of the worlds top sport-luxury automobiles.
SPORTSTER GT FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Exclusive, sporty seat design, feel and performance
- RECARO proprietary ergonomics: S-shaped backrest designed to align the spinal column in its most natural and healthy position.
- RECAROs proprietary integrated lumbar support technology provides superior comfort and support.
- RECAROs proprietary pronounced side support at thigh, thorax and shoulder area to fix the drivers body in a safe position.
- Metal seat base with reinforced polymer backrest
- Shoulder, back and thigh bolsters designed to hold you in a correct seating position for high performance driving
- Backrest easily adjustable with a manual dial for millimeter precision
- Ultra-thin backrest provides superior ergonomics, unique styling, interior space savings, and lighter weight
- Integrated headrest and belt pass-through openings
- Ingenious integrated side-mounts provide easy attachment to other vehicle installation hardware
- Seatback tilt-forward release (providing easy access to the rear seat area) is inconspicuously tucked into the belt pass-through openings.
- Flame-retardant materials
- Seats available with left-side or right-side adjustment controls, for driver or front passenger applications